You had a plan… and pregnancy wasn’t in that plan. Does this scenario sound familiar? You just missed your period and took a drug store pregnancy test. The results are positive and now you aren’t sure about what your future looks like.
It’s okay, we are here to make sure you get the help you need. We have resources and medical staff trained to assist you with your situation. We understand you are scared, you are alone, and you feel like no one understands. Please know, you aren’t alone – we are here. Our services are 100% no cost and confidential.
If you choose to come see us, we will talk with you about all of your options. We know right now it feels like your back is up against the wall and options are extremely limited. But don’t worry, we understand that your situation is like no one else’s. We can sit down and help you figure out what is the best choice for you. Here are the three options you will have to choose from. All of which might leave you with questions.
- Abortion –
- What are my options when it comes to getting an abortion?
- What is the abortion pill?
- What do abortion procedures look like?
- Can I have an abortion in my first trimester? Can I have an abortion in my second trimester?
- Is abortion safe? Is the abortion pill safe?
- Can I have an abortion without telling my partner?
- How much does abortion cost?
- Adoption –
- What is the difference between open and closed adoption?
- Does it cost me anything to place my child for adoption?
- What is the process to place for adoption?
- Parenting –
- Am I ready to parent?
- Can I choose to parent if the father wants to do something else?
- What if I can’t afford to parent so I feel like I don’t have any other options?
- Can I get help?
- Are there resources that can help me parent?
We can help you answer any questions you might have about your current pregnancy status, the viability of your pregnancy, and what your options and next steps might look like. Give us a call and schedule an appointment with Care Net. We care for you and your situation!